Saturday, September 13, 2014

Obama Hugs!!!

According to my twitter timeline, this week Rachel Maddow made a most outrageous statement that CANNOT go unchallenged!

Now...I'll grant you that Michelle Obama might hold the title of "Hugger-in-Chief." But our POTUS is no slouch in that department either. Hence, I come with photographic evidence.

But before we begin, please note that quantity is not the only measure of a world class hugger. Quality matters as well.


With that in mind, let us begin.






















And last, but surely not least, we have the hug heard round the world.


So with that Rachel, I'll await your apology :-)

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad I don't watch MSNBC not have I ever considered it as some kind of liberal oasis. Too many purity trolls. While Rachel has a gift for taking complex issues and making them into interesting, coherent stories, to me it's not worth sitting through all the other BS. The network is part of NBC after all, and NBC is really, really bad. (But then all of them are bad).

    On a positive note, thank you for providing a link to Al Giordano, who is a real journalist in the highest sense of the word. His post about Gary Webb is heartbreaking. Today's "reporters" and punditistas wouldn't be fit to tie Gary Webb's shoes, yet he was demonized and people like Chuck Todd score high profile "coveted" gigs where they can knowingly and willingly spread malicious and toxic lies.

    OK. Rant over. "Thank you for letting me be myself again".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathleen, you are so right on! I couldn't have said it better myself. MSNBC is now composed of mostly shills and hacks and after years of watching I have turned it off.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Nancy and Anonymous!

      Delete
  2. Obama's spending too much time hugging and not enough time on Benghazi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you smartypants for giving proof to smackdown Maddow's idiocy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know the dregs of society are going to start talking about HUGGATE.

    http://youtu.be/SpOXFQXOx3U

    Vic78

    ReplyDelete

Why Christian nationalists fear freedom

For years now a lot of us have been trying to understand why white evangelical voters remain so loyal to Donald Trump. I believe that the an...